Although born later than other types of transportation, air transport services play an extremely important role in the circulation of goods. Overcoming many disadvantages of road and waterway transport. Air transport contributes to the development of the world economy in general and international business in particular.
So which unit provides the leading reputable airline service today? Why should you choose a package air freight service? This is a common question of many businesses at the moment, especially in the current integration context. Together we will find the answer to this problem soon!
– The HAN_SGN segment (group 1) includes flights with a time frame intended to take off after 8:00 p.m. today and before 8:00 a.m. the next day.
– The HAN-SGN segment (group 2) includes flights with a scheduled time of departure from 08:01 today to 19:59 daily
Applicable Terms / Terms Conditions:
1. The above rates are inclusive of taxes; fuel surcharges and security screening. But does not include Value Added Tax (VAT) and service charge.
2. Orders of 300 kg apply + 200,000 VND surcharge
3. Quote for delivery and pick up at the airport, you need to deliver to your place, the price list of 2-head tanks will be applied.
4. Applicable to shipments departing from Noi Bai airport (HAN)
5. The above price list only applies to shipments transported by Air Waybill (AWB).
6. The above price list can be adjusted to suit the market situation.
7. If the goods are light, they will convert 1 m3 = 167kg of special goods, the price will be according to the package
The concept of air transport:
It can be understood simply that air transport is a form of transportation using aircraft to transport goods. Goods will be carried by cargo aircraft (Cargo Aircraft or Freighter) or carried in the belly of a civil aircraft (Passenger Plane). This is a nascent type of transport, which was just developed in the early years of the 20th century.